PE/Games reminders: Cold weather clothing
As the weather starts to change, parents/carers and students are reminded that:
- wearing two layers for outdoor games is a good idea, i.e. a t-shirt/skin/thermal layer under a reversible games top for all boys (and Year 7 girls) and under a school navy fleece for girls.
- a suitable pair of gloves and/or hat may also be appropriate, especially for students who struggle with the cold.
- all students are permitted to wear navy blue or black skins or leggings under their navy shorts in outdoor Games lessons during the colder months.
- students may also wear the uniform tracksuit bottoms (available from Keal Teamwear).
- students should always bring navy shorts, as this is a compulsory item of PE/Games kit.
- wearing the additional items is optional.
Please note that the indoor PE kit remains unchanged.
Year 10 Parents’ Evening
Year 10 Parents’ Evening will take place on Tuesday 26 November 2019 from 4.00–6.30pm. Parents are invited to book and manage their own appointments via a new online booking system, which will be available from 9.00am, Saturday 16 November – 12.00midnight, Sunday 24 November.
Children in Need
Today’s bake sale and non-uniform day has raised almost £950 for Children in Need. Thank you for all your donations.