We respect all members of school and our community.
We will treat all people with equity and seek equal opportunities for all.
We have high expectations of the young people at Millthorpe, both in terms of behaviour and achievement.
We value kindness and will care for those in need.
We are an inclusive school and are tolerant of different views and cultures.
We will be honest with each other.
We value difference and we are open-minded about other ways of being and living.
We are proud of our school and our community.
When we do something wrong, we accept responsibility and put it right.
We work hard because achievement is built on hard work.
We will be consistent and fair.
- Attend school every day and be on time
- Give respect to other students and staff
- Word hard
- Do your best and be determined
- Be ready and willing to learn
- Behave well and follow school rules
- Be self-controlled
- Be enthusiastic and participate
- Become a global citizen
- Have goals for yourself
- Teach inspiring lessons
- Be professional, organised and committed
- Be fair and consistent with students
- Use discipline well
- Have a passion for your subject
- Show respect to students
- Care for students and offer individual support
- Work well in teams and communicate well
- Be a reflective practitioner and develop your practice continuously
- Be smartly dressed
- Have high expectations